After all this time of being in love with Target, I JUST found out that they have a beauty box all their own! Since this is the first time I saw it, I don’t know if they always offer one or if it’s a seasonal thing, but I will definitely keep an eye out from now on!
So, Target’s beauty box comes with five sample-sized products for just $5! I think my sister needs one…and maybe my mom…and maybe my boyfriend’s mom. It’s perfect for someone like me who likes to try new things but doesn’t like to spend money.
It comes with:
1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl. oz.): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves. This size goes for $7 online, and the full-sized product is $15.
2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl. oz.): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush. The full-sized product is $8 at Target.
3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz.): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue. The full-sized product is $5.
4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl. oz.): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky. The full-sized product is $6.
5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl. oz.): Finally, a multitasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just five days. The full-sized product is $12.
As you can see, this is a great deal if you want to try new products. Personally, I’ve never tried any of these, but they are perfect for the spring and summer! The samples themselves are $1 each. Where else can you find a great deal like that? And if I decide I don’t like any of them, I won’t feel guilty about wasting the rest of the product. *I took the above list from the product description on Target’s website.*
Anyone know of any other boxes like this?? Thanks to Glitter.Gloss.Garbage for shining the light on this one!